Another example ...
of successful warehouse equipment for storing wood.
Everyday use requires a robust product that offers simple
handling and long-term stability in rugged everyday processes.
In short: a flexible shelf for the extreme loads of
a wood handling company!
Product training courses
Naturally, we will continue to offer the FISCHER product training courses in 2019 and 2020 as well (due to the high demand, we advise you to make early reservations). Here are the possible dates:
Appointment in 2019:
Date 4 14/15 November 2019
The date preview for 2020:
Date 1 13/14 February 2020
Date 2 23/24 April 2020
Date 3 24/25 September 2020
Date 4 12/13 November 2020
The programme for each course is as follows:
Thursday | Arrival on Thursday evening - joint evening meal with FISCHER
Friday | Training and tour of our production facilities - travel home late Friday afternoon
The training is free of charge for you; we will be pleased to help you organise hotel accommodation.
Please contact us if you‘re interested in attending a course.
Our training contact:
Tanja Knost -Phone +49 7244 9642-40
Greetings from Stutensee
Your FISCHER team
- AGB - Fischer 2019 deutsch (147.8 KiB)
- AGB - Fischer 2019 englisch (158.3 KiB)
- AGB - Fischer 2019 franzoesisch (145.9 KiB)
- Catalogue des Produits (3.4 MiB)
- D Leistungserklaerung +CE-Kennzeichnung + Konformitaetsbescheinigung (2.7 MiB)
- Einkaufsbedingungen FISCHER Stand 11 2018 deutsch (48.8 KiB)
- Einkaufsbedingungen FISCHER Stand 11 2018 englisch (47.2 KiB)
- Productcatalogue (3.4 MiB)
- Produktkatalog (3.4 MiB)
- Ral-Farbfaecher (43.1 KiB)