Cantilever racking for building supplies
- flexible storage of all kinds of different goods and dimensions
- small space requirement
- cantilever arms can be adjusted in 50mm and 100mm increments
- optional roof and wall cladding as protection against the weather
- extensive accessories facilitate handling (stoppers, deck dividers, arm and foot bridging elements, drive-in funnels, guide rails, grating and mesh decks, etc.)
FISCHER cantilever racking is not standard shelving, but customised solutions. We can produce any size for any load. Tell us what you need and we will supply you with the racking you want.
The individual parts of the racking:
- Upright (1)
- Upright foot (one-sided 2 / double-sided 3)
- Counter plates (4)
- Connector (5)
- Upright links (6)
- Cross stays (7)
- Turnbuckle (8)
- Cantilever arms (9)
- Roof arm (10)
Fischer cantilever racking is made of hot-rolled steel sections S235JRG 2 (formerly ST-37/2) and can therefore carry extremely high loads. All welds are designed to the specific needs. The bolts, turnbuckles and heavy-duty anchors required for assembly and installation of the racking are included.
All steel parts are sand blasted and painted (suitable for indoor use only). We can also supply hot-dip galvanised sections on request (for outdoor use).
All steel parts of FISCHER cantilever racking can be supplied in the colours shown. If you do not enter a colour preference the uprights and upright feet will be coated in Gentian Blue (RAL5010) and the cantilever arms coated in Flame Red (RAL3000). Any other RAL colour is possible for an additional charge.
like RAL 7035
like RAL 6011
like RAL 5015
like RAL 3000
like RAL 1007
like RAL 5010